|Learn to Airbrush!|
|Home||Gallery||Videos||Tips and Tricks||Airbrush Reviews||Links||Forum||Airbrush Store|
Boston Celtic's Logo
I did not have time to document how I airbrushed the Leprechuan on Ray Allen's bike because it was a last minute rush job as a Christmas present to him.
However, I have another project coming up for a member of the Boston Celtics. This time the client wants the full Boston Celtic's Logo. There will be time to document a "how-to airbrush a small logo" on a cylindrical metal surface. This project will probably be documented with still images in a step by step format.
The basic method can be used in a variety of airbrush applications. It should be a great lesson that will show how a beginner with patience can airbrush a really small image using 5 or 6 colors and have some intricate details. This will be a complete project from start to finish including:
1. how to prep a OEM finish for airbrushing
2. what paints I use and why
3. what colors to spray first
4. what to do if you mess up a design component
5. how to prep for clearcoat and spray the clear
6. how to blend the airbrushed image into the original finish
So stay tuned as we add more airbrush lessons as time permits!